The robot shall follow the line most of the time from the start line to the finish line, and may only move out ofthe line when avoiding an object.
Scoring will depend on:
1. The accuracy with which the robot follows the line around the circuit.
2. Whether the robot avoids objects or not.
3.The time taken to complete the circuit and speed shall be taken into account.
If you make it to the finish line, you get an extra bonus!
The maximum score shall be 100 points.
The maximum time will be 3:20 minutes per participant.
Last but not least: Have fun programming!
The participation of all users registered for the tournament.
There will be an elimination phase, where the code of every user will be run and his or her score will be saved. The 10 participants with the best score will go through to the final phase.
The final phase of this tournament will be broadcast on 26 June 2022 at at 12 noon on our Twitch channel and the standings will be published.
1. Have your robot use the speed control, so that the turns will be more natural and you will be able to go faster.
2. Think carefully about what your robot should do when it doesn't detect the line.This can be a big problem.
3. Be careful with the rotation speed, adjust it to your needs.
4. In addition to the ir sensor, it uses ultrasound.
Get distance to obstacle to detect the objects you find along the way andand ski them
5. Be aware that objects may change places, therefore, when dodging obstacles try not to use control blocks in position,but if you can't avoid it, don't worry, use the control blocks in position.in position, the important thing is to reach the goal.
6. Do you have any further questions? Write to us in our Forum .