The robot must follow the line at all times.
Scoring will depend on:
1. The accuracy with which the robot follows the line
2. The speed in completing the circuit and time
3. Whether your robot picks up the can or not
If you manage to get to the starting box with the can
you will get an extra bonus!
The maximum score shall be 100 points.
The maximum time will be 3:20 minutes per participant.
Remember to use the
Open Clamp block at the beginning of your code, this will ensure that your code works correctly.
Last but not least: Have fun programming!
The participation of all users registered for the tournament.
There will be an elimination phase, where the code of every user will be run and his or her score will be saved. The 10 participants with the best score will go through to the final phase.
The final phase of this tournament will be broadcast on
January 16 February 13, 2022 at 12h on our Twitch channel and the standings will be published.
1. After closing the clamp, have your robot wait a few seconds for the clamp to close properly.
2. Once you have the can trapped, you can slow down so that it does not escape.
3. Be careful with the rotation speed, adjust it to your needs, when catching the can try not to make it too high.
4. In addition to the sensors proposed in the exercise, you can use others, such as ultrasonic
Get the distance to the obstacle to detect the can.
5. If you don't manage to catch the can, don't worry, try to reach it, and when you detect it, turn around and go back to the starting point, this will give you more points.
6. Do you have any further questions? Write to us in our Forum .